Best Russian Mail Order Brides Sites In 2020
- Mobile friendly / has an app
- A large profile pool of Slavic pretty girls
- Offers a 7-day Free Trial premium membership for new members
- Mobile App Support
- Thousands of beautiful European profiles, mainly Ukrainian and Russian women
- Offers free services for all
- Filters for matches are available for free
- Thousands of beautiful Slavic profiles
- Most functionalities are available for free
- User-friendly interface
- Free sign-up
- Very popular service with a large base of registered Russian beauties
- The majority of profile photos are visible
- Matching software
- Chat function available
- The majority of profiles we saw appeared genuine
It is paramount to separate fraudulent online dating platforms from real dating sites with Russian mail order brides. While the first imitate a working portal with real brides for marriage, the latter offers you the honest and real experience of communication with ladies from Russia. You could be scammed since you wish to find a wife, which makes you quite vulnerable to spend even a few dollars to check out a dating platform. Well, we will help you become more aware about common scams!
What are the most common Russian dating scams online?
Let’s figure out how you can be scammed while seeking a date from Russia.
Fake dating sites
Usually, the most common way to get scammed is to use a fake online dating platform. You may find plenty of portals that imitate a real and working platform with thousands of girls for marriage. However, you will not find a single real bride there – every single profile is controlled by a complex system of bots. Basically, you will pay money to chat with algorithms.
Fake people behind profiles
Sometimes, online dating sites with bad security measures may create accounts of beautiful and young Russian mail order brides and look for gullible men to get their money. While the site per se does not encourage such actions, the administration is simply not aware of such profiles. We will help you distinguish such sites and understand how to avoid them.
A bride may ask you for money
Although it is not exactly a case of a scam action, very often, real mail order brides may beg you to send them some money. Usually, they could tell you a tear-jerking story about their family or situation they are in. We would not recommend sending money directly to your bride, but it is up to you.
How to distinguish a real online dating site from a fake one?
Now that you know a few things about most common scams and fraudulent activities, let’s make sure that you know how to examine a site and understand that it is a fake one.
- Research your website online – find as much information as possible
- Try to ask questions to the customer service – a fake site would not have a decent and respectful support department
- Try to ask your brides complex questions to understand whether they are real or not
- Ask your brides to upload a photo with some sort of proof to see whether it is her you are talking to
As you may understand, frauds and scams are quite common in the online dating industry. However, we hope that you are not discouraged from using online dating as with enough preparation and knowledge about Russian dating scams, you can easily avoid getting fooled and enjoy high-quality communication with the best online dating women for marriage. The only thing that we advise you to do is to take your time and make sure that you research your platform beforehand. Make sure that you know a lot about your selected dating site – rest assured, there is plenty of information that you can find about a place to meet a date. If you see no information online, it may be because the site was just created, which is why you should avoid using it.